Monday, March 9, 2009

A visit from Larry

Well, after not seeing my Linda for several days, she finally came out to see us. And what happens? I see the ominous truck and trailer that belongs to the Larry human. Larry comes every so often, and I have to go out in the aisle and stand on three legs while he holds up one and pulls the shoe off. Then he uses some clipping thing and cuts part of my hoof off, and then he starts filing it. After all that fuss, he puts the same shoe back on! What is that all about? He does it for all four feet, and it takes forever. But he is one of the nicest people who have ever worked on my feet, so I stand as best I can for him. Sometimes it's hard, especially when he's working on my front feet, because my right hind leg tends to hurt in the hock from the pressure. But he always gives me a break if I start contorting it all weird.

I like watching Sailor get her feet done, because she gets all dopey looking, like she's trying to go to her "safe" place. It ain't that bad, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment